One of the keys to expediting a return to your sport while injured or sick is our attitude and mental focus. It has been shown that those who demonstrate a more positive outlook and learn to focus on controlling the controllables recover faster. It has also been shown that those with clear goals to move towards will be more likely to take the right actions to get there.
The foundation to that expedited return are goals. Goals are realistic with a timetable and based in the reality of your situation – not how you necessarily wish things to progress. These goals need to be clear about what you are moving towards as well as with complete supporting process goals to be effective in providing a roadmap to your destination and fortify your motivation to get through the “other side”… and back to action.
Two thirds of all runners and triathletes will be injured this year necessitating at least a couple of weeks off as a result. Numbers can be higher in contact sports. If you are one of those statistics this seminar is for you.
- What are you doing about your injury or illness?
- How are you coming back?
- If you are unsure, worried if you will ever be back, fearful of re-injury, disappointed or depressed over your progress then this four-part seminar is for you. NOW!
Injuries, Illness, Rehab, Comebacks and the Mental Game is a new seminar starting at the August 27th. It’s not too late to register. Several spots are left for this seminar. [Space is limited so that YOUR needs and specific issues are addressed.]
If you are…
- Suffering from a chronic illness
- In rehabilitation phase or physical therapy
- Attempting to come back to sports
- Taking longer with rehabilitation than anticipated
- Unsure you will come back to your former self
- Making others miserable being around you and your moodiness and crankiness
- Filled with doubts, anger, fears, depression, self-image issues
- …or if you are a coach, teammate, physical therapist, or trainer you will benefit by becoming more effective with your athletes!
This four-part seminar (online via gotomeeting) teaches YOU the mental game of injuries, illness and rehabilitation. For only $139, where else can you get this kind of expert advice and guidance to get you on the road to recovery NOW? You will spend more than that on a few physical therapy, x-ray, MRI and doctor office visits. Now is the time to invest in YOUR return to action.
All the details are in this link so I won’t repeat them here. It’s set up so that all sessions will be recorded so that even if someone can’t make a session, it’ll be available to them the next day. Sessions are every other week to allow time to apply what is being learned. There are handouts, exercises, practical applications to do between meetings. And I have designed a mental game assessment specific to injured, recovering, rehabbing athletes. It will help pinpoint exactly the area you should focus on to improve your “mental toughness” as related to your rehabilitation and current condition.
Register now. Space is limited.
For personalized mental game training in sports and business: www.mindset4performance.com