Often overlooked are gifts that set people up for success in sports and life. Not just one more thing to hang on the wall. Not something that is the wrong color, size or style. Besides – one thing I’ve learned is that one type or size doesn’t fit all.
In that vein I want you to think about giving that special runner, duathlete, triathlete in your life – the gift of coaching – in different sizes!
- Try this out, sign your runner up for a year of coaching – personalized schedules (made to fit real life – not generic try-and-fit-it-yourself schedules); unlimited email and phone contact; your questions answered ASAP. 12-month program for $900 ($100 discount), 6-month program $425 ($75 discount). (Contact Coach Dean directly – this offer is not listed online.)
- What about mental toughness training? Learn how to control nerves, anxiety, negative self-talk, personal comfort zones and limitations, gain control of your mind, get motivated, increase your ability to focus and refocus and much more. 3-month comprehensive program – from assessment to needs summary and game plan to 13 weekly meetings (in-person or Skype) that tackle each issue one at a time. Regularly $1500 – holiday offer $1200. (Contact Coach Dean directly – this offer is not listed online.)
Above special holiday offers expire 12/31/11.
- Want an economical approach to mental toughness training? Something you can take at your own pace? I am proud to announce an affordable on-line option for mental toughness training. It includes an online assessment, self-paced modules and videos to help explain each topic area and concept. Check it out!
- Finally, don’t wait for that New Year’s resolution. They are doomed! First get your favorite runner or wannabe runner the book on excuse making and busting. ($12.00 soft cover delivered to your doorstep.)
- Then, if you live locally (Phoenix area) sign them up for the RxRunning club and get them out to workouts! Often the purchase of a service creates that psychological obligation to get it in gear and get out there! Join the club here. ($75 annual dues)