This is an excerpt from “Coach, I didn’t run because…” a book about excuses not to get your workout done and how to overcome them.
…Coach, I didn’t run because…
125. I’m a wimp.
126. I have a hole in my heel
127. I feel fat.
128. I’m constipated.
129. I have diarrhea.
130. I’m sore
131. I’m tired
132. I’m grumpy (or grumpier for some)
133. I’m happy
134. I’m moody
135. I’m depressed.
136. I’m recovering from Bloody Nipple Syndrome (BNS).
137. PMS… And if you push me on this you’ll regret it!
138. I have angina pain.
139. I’m too sleepy.
140. My heart rate is too high.
141. My heart rate is too low.
142. I don’t have a heart rate.
143. I’m not really a runner.
144. I’m not really an athlete.
145. My body fat is too low.
146. My hair hurts…
Want to read more about how everyday runners make excuses and then overcome them and just get it done? Get your copy of “Coach, I didn’t run because…” It’s an entertaining, motivational and practical look at excuse making and how to become an Excuse Buster.
Pick one up for your runner friend, a copy for everyone on your team or for that special someone you know setting New Year’s resolutions…. yet again.